coming soon to Teachable
5 Week Art Therapy Intensive
What if you could use your creativity and a few minutes a day to be happier?
I know how much these techniques have helped me over the years so I’ve developed a 5-week intensive art therapy program connecting art and neuroscience to increase your happiness. The group will meet online for 4 weekly experiential sessions and a concluding group session on the 5th week. The methods are a combination of art therapy and neuroscience based on research about our ability to change our brain, to reduce our stress and anxiety, and increase our self-awareness and mindfulness, which all leads to increased happiness.
Each week, for 4 weeks, you will receive an art therapy experiential that you will be invited to repeat each day for at least 5 minutes. The weeks build on each other so by the time you get the fifth lesson, you will be practicing these techniques for about 30 minutes each day. On the 5th week, we will meet for a conclusion of the program to discuss the benefits and share our experiences with each other. (Tea and snacks will be provided in studio groups).
This IS for you if:
* you are committed to making changes – at least 30 minutes each day
* you are serious about creating more happiness in your life
* you understand that you need to do the work and you’re excited about it!
This is NOT for you if:
* you expect a quick fix
* you only want to work on your well-being once per week
* you cannot commit at least 30 minutes each day
The program at a glance:
1. Mandala : daily art – why is it important? Learn to create your own mandala
2. Gratitude : how can an attitude of gratitude benefit us? Create your own gratitude journal
3. Mindfulness : how does being mindful affect our brain? Visually express what you can and can’t control
4. Meditation : what are the benefits of meditation? Including a personal music playlist
5.Self-Affirmation : can self-affirmations help us succeed? Design your own personal affirmations
6.Conclusion : On the 5th week we will meet for a conclusion of the program to discuss the benefits and share our experiences with each other.